Spray patching is a three pass process that can be used as a standalone application on cracks and raveling asphalt surfaces or as part of a resurfacing program prior to paving, micro-surfacing or seal coating operations to mitigate reflective cracking. West-Can often works with other road construction contractors as a sub-contractor supplying these services. Flexible crews with high daily productions offer reduced site occupancy days and lower costs.
- Prevents moisture from penetrating the base
- Mitigates reflective cracking ahead of resurfacing operations
- Bonds the asphalt making a smoother riding surface
- Low cost maintenance tool
- Protects original investment